Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dedicated to the Lord

This past Sunday we dedicated Caleb to the Lord at Glen Ellyn Bible Church (our home church, which we LOVE so let me know if you live in the area and are looking for a church - we'd love to talk to you about it). We had a fab-u-lous time with family coming in from all over... my parents and sister Hannah and her husband Michael from Michigan, as well as Tim's parents from Minnesota and his Aunt & Grandma from Iowa. After the service, we had family and friends over for brunch. I cannot thank our families enough for all of their amazing help getting the food and house ready!

Tim's Aunt Sue with Caleb, dressed in his bow tie

Not sure if it's the bananas and oatmeal or Grandpa that brings on the huge smile

We had quite the spread if I do say so myself - thanks Mom, Dad, Sallie & Grandma for all of the amazing help!


Very intrigued by Gagu's pearls of wisdom

His new scrunchy face... have I mentioned he now has 2 teeth! So glad those pesky little buggers are out... NO fun for anyone 


Loving the owl hat from Grammy

This is how he "smiles" for the camera now

No comments: