Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Welcome to the March Family Blog!

I've been meaning to start this blog since we first came home with Caleb nearly 4 weeks ago (skip to the next post for the details), and while the main delay has certainly been that our lives have been turned upside down, I'll admit I've also been a bit intimated to start a blog. After all, there are already SO many blogs out there - many of which are updated daily, hourly and even by the minute with interesting, funny and useful information. Being the perfectionist I am, I thought, "how can the March Family Blog possibly live up to these standards?" I finally realized that it does not have to! This blog is simply the avenue through which our friends and family can stay updated on our lives (especially our little Caleb) and that no one is expecting our blog to win the Pulitzer Prize. And so, with that thought in mind, please enjoy our blog and cut us some slack when our grammar is less then perfect, words are mispelled or we go a few weeks (and maybe even months) without a new post... after all, we'll just blame it on the sleep deprivation.
The new and improved March Family!

No comments: